I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, May 17, 2019

My Husband was Denied Medicine Because it was too Expensive According to the NH Medical Board

I spoke to a Dr. at the NH Medical Board a while back. Because my husband was diagnosed with "probable" cancer,(not proven), he was never treated for an infection. He said it might have been from the "Probable" cancer. He SHOULD have been given antibiotics! When I asked why he wasn't treated for an illness he had, I was told the Medicine costs 10,000 dollars and he was going to die of cancer at some time anyway so there's no way they would treat him for the illness. I was pissed. Cancer wasn't even proven. So don't tell me Death panels don't exist, because they sure do at St. Joseph's Hospital. Picking and choosing who get's needed medicine. Even if he did have cancer, he should have been getting treatment for whatever else he had so he could have lived longer. You figure if you go into the Hospital for treatment, you get treatment. You don't get worse than when you walked in and you don't get unknowingly, illegally forced onto Hospice/Palliative Care, starved, denied antibiotics, denied hydration, oxygen and blood transfusions after stating you want treatment.
This Dr. said to me, "You sound as if you're Convinced these Dr.s killed your husband." I said I am convinced they killed my husband. I want them ALL prosecuted! I also told him they all stick up for each other and he tried telling me they stick up for the patient. Bullshit they do! The Good ole boys network strikes again!

ILLEGAL Stealth Euthanasia is the norm in New Hampshire!

Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Medically Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph's Hospital of Death in Nashua, NH!

No comments:

Post a Comment