I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, September 27, 2026

September 26,2026 is the 113 Month Anniversary of the UN-PROSECUTED Medical Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH



 Another month gone by since the senseless Medical Murder of My Husband. Yep, you guessed it, still no prosecutions. I wonder if there ever will be, or are the Murderers just going to keep getting away with Murdering more of our Loved ones. I was hoping President Trump would have put an end to the Medicare Fraud and the Murders of our Loved ones by now. I'll keep praying that he does and I'll keep exposing the Murderers until they're finally held accountable.

I Love you My Knight and I always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment