I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Thursday, August 27, 2026

August 26,2026 is the 112 Month Anniversary of the UN-PROSECUTED Medical Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH



Another month gone by since the death off My Husband. 112 months since his Medical Murder. Still no prosecutions. Still no-one held accountable. Life will never be the same without him. We are so lost without him. I only hope that one day the Murderers will be held accountable and prosecuted. The pain they've inflicted on me and my family is something no-one should have to go through.                           Please be forewarned. Hospice and Palliative care are nothing but MURDERERS. Steer clear of Circle of Life (Death) Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua. They'll kill you even without consent, jus as they did My beloved Husband.                                                       
 Love you My Knight and I always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   


No comments:

Post a Comment