I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, January 7, 2019

The assisted suicide lobby wants to eliminate "safeguards."

The assisted suicide lobby wants to eliminate "safeguards."

They want to ELIMINATE safeguards, but the safeguard's aren't even being abided  by as it is. Maybe Someone should try enforcing them to begin with!

New Mexico's assisted suicide Bill HB 90, is the most extreme assisted suicide bill that I have ever seen

After reading HB 90 I asked the question: Is the assisted suicide lobby behind HB 90 or is the author of the bill, Deborah Armstrong (Dem) more radical than the rest of the suicide lobby?

I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

In her article: End-of-Life option laws should avoid needless red tape, Kim Callinan, the CEO of Compassion & Choices, (formerly known as the Hemlock society) argues that assisted suicide laws require fewer regulations. Callinan writes:
If lawmakers want to improve medical aid in dying laws, then let’s address the real problem: There are too many regulatory roadblocks already! I am not suggesting changing the eligibility requirements, as our opposition will suggest. I am merely suggesting that we drop some of the regulations that put unnecessary roadblocks in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment