I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, November 26, 2018

Today is the nineteen month Anniversary of My Husband's Medical MURDER by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

               My Knight and two of his special Granddaughters he loved so much

Today is the nineteen month Anniversary of my husband's Medical MURDER, thanks to a St. Joseph's Doctor putting him on Palliative Care ILLEGALLY.
Whoever said it gets easier is full of it. Every day is harder than the day before. Every night is even worse. When you've been with someone, every day and every night for the past 42 1/2 years, and shared the good and the bad, there's nothing easy about the death of the love of your life. 
Every year on our Anniversary Billy would always say, "It doesn't feel like we've been married that long." I guess when you have that special love, it doesn't seem like a long time. He wanted another 42 years to spend with me and his family. He wanted to see his stolen grandchildren again and he wanted to see his grandchildren grow up, but thanks to St. Joseph's Hospitals ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative care, which he vehemently refused, but was forced into secretly, against his will, he has been denied all of everything that he loved so much. So NO, it does NOT get easier. Every single day of my life SUCKS! 
My Husband deserves Justice! Our Government need's to step up and stop his Murderers from running free. Murder is "supposed" to be ILLEGAL, yet Medical UN-professionals are getting away with it! They are no better than the rest of us. Time they are held accountable!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Non-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment