I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, November 26, 2018

Message to the Federal Govt. Regarding Medicare Fraud/Fraudulent Billing by Hospitals

Hospital's are billing Medicare fraudulently not claiming under Hospice/Palliative care, because the patient's are being ILLEGALLY, without consent forced onto Hospice/Palliative care.
My husband was just one case out of I'm betting thousands. My husband was ILLEGALLY put on Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. CMS states Medicare wasn't billed for Hospice/Palliative care because my husband wasn't on it. Legally, he wasn't. ILLEGALLY he was. His Medical file proves he was and so do the bills Medicare paid, including the bills for a Hospice/Palliative care Doctor  who overdosed him with Morphine and a Hospice/Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner who illegally denied him all treatment. The entire FRAUDULENT Hospital bill where my husband was denied all treatment, paid by Medicare. If the Hospital in fact admitted my husband was on Hospice/Palliative care, the Bill wouldn't have been paid because he was put on it without consent. No consent forms were in his file because we DIDN'T sign any. Not for Hospice/Palliative care or anything else.
My husband was MEDICALLY MURDERED and Medicare paid for his MURDER!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, MURDERED by Non-consensual Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment