I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Message to the So-Called Doctor's at the Nashua Hospital Responsible for the Murder of my Husband

On February 20th, 2017, Dr. T. the Oncologist gave my husband a prescription for CIPRO for infection. Shortly thereafter my husband became too weak to get out of bed and had to cancel Doctors appointments. He had pain in his right shoulder and arm and wasn't steady when he walked, so he started using a cane. I relayed all this to Dr. T. I had no clue all this could be related to my husband taking CIPRO. Thank's for nothing Dr. T. You should have known. You offered him Hospice instead which he refused, instead of even wondering if it could have been the CIPRO.
And then, according to your Lawyer, you're the one that called in Palliative Care, even after my husband refused Hospice. You do know you broke a Federal Law don't you?  You sent in Dr. M. AKA Dr. Death who proceeded to overdose him with Morphine, for pain and weakness that was more than likely caused by the CIPRO you put him on.  But you never even checked!
How did you not have a clue? Cancer was never proven and someone doesn't go down hill that fast. Your Cancer diagnosis was a guess and a very bad guess at that. And right after being put on CIPRO?
What kind of Doctor are you? My husband trusted you, even after you said he might not have Kidney Cancer, but you wouldn't know unless you removed his kidney. Who in their right mind would have a kidney removed after the Doctor made that statement? For your information, one of your head Doctor's told me my husband did NOT have Kidney Cancer. He had a negative lung biopsy and then a gluteus muscle biopsy. Your crony Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner tried to say he had LUNG Cancer in the Gluteus muscle. No, I don't think so. ALL the Cancer Doctors I spoke to told me if he didn't have any malignant cells in his lung, he did NOT have LUNG Cancer in his Gluteus muscle either! You better go back to school because as a Doctor you SUCK! You need to go into another line of work. One where you don't have to use your brain that you don't have!
The MURDER of my husband is on YOUR hands. Thanks for NOTHING! That's exactly what my poor husband got. NOTHING!
 Extremely  Pissed Off Wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment