I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Happy Father's Day to My Knight in Heaven


Happy Father's Day to my Knight. 

This is the sixth Father's Day without you here with us to celebrate this special day. Taken away from your family way too soon, thank's to the over zealous, lying, murdering medical staff from St. Joseph Hospital. I hope the UN-ETHICAL Murderer's responsible for my husband's death had a suck father's day and I hope each and every day of their miserable lives suck and they have nothing but pain and suffering because that's what they deserve.                                                                                Seeing as this State lets Medical Murder go unpunished, I will continue to fight the injustice by reminding everyone, every month and every Holiday, of the Medical Murder and the Murderer's who took my Husband's life just because he needed expensive medication. He had Medicare, but what good is it? Not too good if your over 65 since the enactment of Obamacare. They would rather kill off senior citizen's just to save their almighty dollar. So if you want to live, stay away from hospitals, but if you must go, make sure you have good insurance, otherwise, you're dead.

Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment