I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, August 26, 2022

Today is the 64 Month Anniversary of the Un-Prosecuted Medical Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly by St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH



 64 months ago today, My beloved Husband was taken from me by 3 unscrupulous Doctor's and 2 extremely unscrupulous Nurse Practitioners. Doctor's and Nurse Practitioners, dead set against treating my 66 year old Husband for illnesses we were never told about. Dead set against anything we requested. Dead set against abiding by their Hippocratic oath, that is IF there still is one. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if it no longer exist's because Healthcare has rapidly gone down the tubes since Obamacare was passed.                    Patient's no longer matter. Money is all they care about these day's. So many people being killed off because they're either disabled or over 65. Is this their way of saving OUR Social Security money that WE paid in all these years? Saving it so they can  keep dipping into it for whatever they want to use it on? Turning 65 should be our time to relax and enjoy what time we have left. Instead we have to worry about who will be killed off next. All for MONEY!                                                                 If My Husband had been treated for the illnesses the unscrupulous, UN-ethical Medical UN-professionals found through the many blood tests, he would be alive today. Oh, and let's not forget the ILLEGAL DNR which was unknowingly forced on him by St. Joseph's Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner. The Nurse Practitioner that the NH Medical Board refuses to prosecute, knowing themselves that the DNR was ILLEGAL, as they stated it was due to MISCOMMUNICATION. Does MISCOMMUNICATION give ANYBODY the right to KILL? I didn't think so, but in this State it seems anything goes. Payoffs? I'm sure there are many!                                                                     So if you want to live to relax and enjoy life after 65 with your Loved one's, steer clear of Hospitals, especially St. Joseph's. You'd think you'd be safe in a Catholic Hospital. Not anymore! Their disregard for human life is astounding! They fit right in to the Obamacare narrative. Is the money really worth it? All the money in the world could never take the place of My Beloved Husband!

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment