I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day to My Knight in Heaven



Today marks the fifth Father's Day without My Husband. It's not the same anymore without him. No Holiday is, nor any other day for that matter. No more Father's Day cookout's. No more anything. Nothing to celebrate.                                                                                             Two of our Granddaughter's and I sent balloon's to Heaven to our special Knight, just like we do for every Holiday since he left us. We want to make sure he know's he will always be loved and never be forgotten. The balloon's were in a hurry to get to him and took off when the camera wasn't recording, but we recorded our wishes to him after they were gone. I hope he know's how much we love and miss him and I hope he loves all the balloon's we send him. Until the next balloon send off. We love you Billy.

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment