I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Happy 71st Birthday to My Knight in Heaven, Murdered by St. Joseph Hospital

71 years ago today, God blessed this Earth with the kindest, loving, respectful man anyone could ever meet. He was such a good man and protector of his loved ones. He always put everyone before himself. Not a selfish bone in his body. He was the best and God only takes the best right, at least that's what I've heard.

Another Birthday without My Knight we celebrate the life he shared with us. The happiness he brought us. The love he gave us. Gone almost five years now and missed every day. He always made sure everyone had a Birthday cake on their Birthday. It was a tradition, so I make sure he has one even as he watches us from Heaven. We send balloon's to him in Heaven and have a little Birthday party, making sure he knows he will never be forgotten or loved any less.

St. Joseph's Hospital MURDERED a good man. A man whose first priority was his family, that he loved more than life itself. No repercussions. Nothing. No prosecutions for "Negligent Homicide", no loss of Medical licenses, nothing. I'll never understand why these Murderers are above the law. Murder is supposed to be Illegal, but in New Hampshire you can't prove it by me. Was saving money all that more important than treating My beloved Husband and saving his life?

To the UN-ethical pukes that killed My Husband, I hope every single day of your wretched lives SUCKS! When your last day on this earth comes, I hope you burn in Hell. I hope your colleagues do to you what you've done to My Husband and so many others. Just overdose you and let you die. See how you like it.You're not Doctors or Nurse Practitioners! You're MURDERERS! There's a special place in Hell for all of you! I only hope I'm around to witness your demise. So have a SUCK life each and every one of you!

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  

No comments:

Post a Comment