I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day to My Knight in Heaven

 


Another Father's Day without My beloved Husband  thank's to St. Joseph's Hospital. It's now the fourth Father's Day without him. Nothing to celebrate in this house. No Father's Day cookout, no nothing, only sadness. Just another shitty day without My Knight. Father's Day used to be fun, but not anymore. 

I hope your Father's Day in Heaven was a good one. I hope you know how much we love and miss you. Hopefully we'll spend them together again, if that's how death really works. I sure hope so.  Life really suck's without you. So to My Knight, Happy Father's Day in Heaven.

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment