I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, October 26, 2020

Today is the 42 Month Anniversary of the MURDER of My Husband by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

 

Today is 42 month's since the Murder of my beloved Husband, Bill Knightly by the Hospital we once trusted.                                                                                                                         Still No Justice. Still No prosecution's, Nothing. But don't forget, this is Nashua, NH. I should have expected Nothing would be done. The good ole boy's still run this State. The Medical profession has this State in their pocket's. That's kind of obvious. The Medical Board sides with the Doctor's, even after admitting what was done to My Husband was ILLEGAL. The Nursing Board sides with the Nurses, even though one of the Nurse Practitioners was FIRED, the Nursing Board still did NOT  Nothing! And the other POS Nurse Practitioner was promoted to Director of Cancer Services. Not even a Doctor and the bitch get's that position. Promoted, for saving the Hospital money by killing off My Husband and how many other's?And NO, life still isn't any easier. In fact it's much harder. I don't see it EVER getting any easier. The Love of My Life, My Soulmate, My Other half, My Partner is gone. Senselessly Murdered, by the Hospital he told he wanted TREATMENT, NOT DEATH! Oddly enough, they treat drug addicts better than they do Senior's these day's. They treat them for Sepsis, but denied My Husband treatment after contracting it in their shithole. Once you turn 65, you're considered EXPENDABLE, thanks to Obamacare and HIS Death Panels.                                                                                    My Husband will NEVER be forgotten. I'll make sure of it. And those scumbag Death Monger's will never live it down. I'll make sure of that also!

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment