I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Today is the 39 Month Anniversary of the Murder and ILLEGAL DNR of My Husband Bill Knightly by St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH



Today makes 39 months since the death of my beloved Husband thank's to the Medical staff of St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua. Had they treated him for the illnesses he had, which we were never told about, he would be here today. All he asked for was treatment, but all he got was death, by the most un-compassionate, money hungry, UN-ethical Medical UN-professionals I have ever met. Un-trustworthy pieces of shit, who care about money more than they care about people. Their day will come. I only hope to see them suffer the way they made my poor Husband suffer, along with I and My family. Praying they will be denied medical treatment and written off by their own colleagues. Overdosed and Murdered, just like they did to My Husband and so many other's and continue doing thank's to State officials with no balls. Afraid to go after the Murderers of our Loved ones. Big payoffs I'm sure. Even the NH Medical Board admitted My Husband was DNR'd ILLEGALLY. You'd think they would have held the Murderers accountable. Not in New Hampshire. Like they say, Doctor's side with their own, just as Nurses side with their own and the list goes on and on. It's known as the Good Ole Boy's network. They all watch out for each other. It would be nice if someone watched out for the rest of us, but I don't ever see that happening. We are just peon's where our lives mean nothing to any of them. The almighty dollar is all any of them care about and Medicare Fraud runs rampant without repercussions.
Our tax money paying for the Murder of our Loved ones. What a sick, sick world.
My Husband will NEVER be forgotten and you bastard's will NEVER hear the end of me! I hope your lives suck and you get everything rotten you deserve, threefold!

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment