I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Today is the 33 Month Anniversary of My Husband Bill Knightly's Medical Murder by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


                                                         Me and My Knight
Today makes 33 month's since the needless, senseless death of My Husband, thank's to St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH. And no, life has not gotten any easier. It's worse than ever. When you're with someone for 42 and a half year's, it's extremely hard trying to live without them. Life just isn't the same and never will be. He made life worth living. No more fun times, only sorrow, for all of us.
He is so dearly loved and missed. I don't know how I've made it thus far. Just going through the motion's of life, trying to do what I can to get by. To try my best to take care of what I have to do. Not what I want to do. What I HAVE to do. So much sadness. Too much sadness.
So for whoever reads this, PLEASE stay away from this Hospital. They do whatever they want WITHOUT CONSENT, which includes ILLEGAL DNR's. If you want to die, then this is the Hospital for you. The Hospital of Death, Sepsis Central. You'd think a Catholic Hospital would try to save it's patient's. Not this one! I can't wait to see this dump go down the tubes. And it will.

I Love you My Knight and always will! 
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment