I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Monday, August 26, 2019

Today is the 28 Month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of My Husband, Bill Knightly by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

My Knight and two of his special Granddaughter's that he loved so much.

Today makes 28 month's since the Medical MURDER of my loving Husband by the Hospital we once trusted, St. Joseph's in Nashua. The Hospital where our children and grandchildren were born. Literally, the Hospital we trusted with our lives. Never in OUR wildest dreams would we have ever even had an inkling that St. Joes was no longer the caring trustworthy Hospital that we alway's counted on. I believe the big problem is Hospitalist's who handle all the patient's in the Hospital. No longer are Primary Care Doctor's even allowed in to the Hospital to care for their patients. They aren't even contacted or consulted about their patient's health and well being. The only time they are, is after they've died. Even then the Hospital is extremely lax on sending the Primary care Doctor the patient's Medical file. I know this for a fact, as my Husband's Doctor never received his until I contacted the Medical records department and TOLD them his Doctor was waiting for them.
Another problem I came across was in regard's to lab testing. These report's should be given to the patient and family immediately, so they can be looked over. So the patient and family knows what was found and can demand treatment, seeing how St. Joseph's and God only knows how many other Hospitals aren't treating the illnesses they find and just let the patient die without treatment. Never mind waiting until  after the patient has died, or waiting 30 day's to get the Medical file. Just think of how many lives could be saved knowing ahead of time that the Hospital wasn't treating the patient for illnesses found, or even that the illnesses even exist. My Husband would still be alive today had I known ahead of time that he was right when he stated they were trying to kill him. I should have known. He was always right. They were trying to kill him and they succeeded on April 26th, 2017.
My poor Husband who adamantly stated he wanted treatment and didn't want to die. Instead he was UN-KNOWINGLY, ILLEGALLY forced onto Hospice/Palliative care, which they still deny, but I have all the paperwork that proves it, whether CMS want's to listen or not. This is Medicare fraud and CMS is letting them get away with it. I sent them ALL proof, but they still let them keep their Medicare Fraud money If only President Trump would look into these cases, head's would roll!
Hospitalist's need to go, Hospice/Palliative care need's to go and UN-ethical Medical UN-professionals need to be prosecuted for killing Our Loved ones! Assisted suicide and Euthanasia are SUPPOSED to be ILLEGAL, so why are these scumbags getting away with it? Why isn't our Government doing anything to stop these MURDERS????? Still no justice for My Husband or any of the other's Medically Murdered by the hand's of the people they trusted. The people who took a hippocratic oath to SAVE lives, NOT COMMIT MURDER!!!
My life without My Husband will never be the same without him. He was my world and I won't stop until he and the rest of our Loved ones get Justice for their Murders! Everyone tell's me to MOVE ON. I'm moving on in the only direction I can. These senseless MURDERS must end and the Murderers need to rot in Prison where they belong!

I Love you My Knight and always will! 
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption  for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact  .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete