I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, July 26, 2019

Today is the 27 month Anniversary of My Husband Bill Knightlys Medical Murder by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


Image may contain: 1 person, text


Today is the 27 month Anniversary of My Husband Bill Knightly's Medical Murder by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH who ILLEGALLY, without our knowledge or consent forced him onto Hospice/Palliative care, overdosed him with 225 mgs of Morphine DAILY, let him suffer with a UTI AND UN-treated SEPSIS AND DENIED him transfer to a REAL Hospital, along with an ILLEGAL NON-consensual DNR. St. Joes MURDERED My Husband and the State of NH will do NOTHING to hold the MURDERERS accountable. Medical Murderers in NEW HAMPSHIRE GET A FREE PASS!
I Love you My Knight and always will! 
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment