I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Another Father's Day Without My Knight, Medically Murdered by St. Joseph Hospital


Another Father's Day is here,
The horrible pain remains,
The senseless loss of a precious man,
All for a Hospitals gain.

Father's Day is not the same,
Without you by my side,
Just like the rest of the Holiday's,
The pain will never subside.

They say the pain get's easier,
You can't prove it by me,
The pain is never ending,
It's still the same to me.

This is the second Father's Day without you,
It's no better than the first,
A lifetime without you,
Life couldn't get any worse.

Hoping your Father's Day in Heaven,
Is as special as you are,
Please keep watching over me,
You are my Shining Star.

Until we meet again my sweetheart, you will always be loved and missed
and you will NEVER be forgotten.

Extremely Pissed off wife of Bill Knightly, Medically Murdered by St. Joseph Hospital


No comments:

Post a Comment