I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sepsis is the third leading cause of death. Can a new blood test change that?

Sepsis is the third leading cause of death. Can a new blood test change that?
In his spare time, when he feels up to it, Ronnie Roberts walks through hospital parking lots slipping informational flyers onto every windshield. Roberts wants people to know the signs of sepsis, the body’s overwhelming response to a blood infection, which can lead to organ failure and even death. If he had known the signs and insisted that his fiancee was treated appropriately, he believes she’d still be alive. (And if I had known, my husband would be alive also!)
My Comment:There seems to be progress being made, but when the Hospital denies the patient life saving antibiotics, fluids and oxygen and only offers a Morphine drip, it's time to hold these Hospitals accountable for the deaths they're causing.

No comments:

Post a Comment