I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Today is the 14 Month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of My Husband, Bill Knightly by Non-consensual Circle of Life Palliative Medicine



Today makes 14 months my husband is gone from this earth thanks to his Medical Murder by NON-consensual Hospice/ Palliative Care at St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua, NH. Overdosed with Morphine and never treated for an infection he had when he was admitted into the Hospital we once trusted. The Hospital where he contracted SEPSIS and left to die without treatment by the death monger Hospice/Palliative care APRN. A woman whose services we never consented to nor were told she was taking over his case. A woman who tried denying my husband hydration and oxygen, offering him a Morphine drip to hasten his death and giving him only two hours to live. We refused and he lived another week.The only thing we were told is that he had lung cancer. Reports show he did NOT have lung cancer. He died from an infection they didn't tell us he had nor bothered to treat.
The Healthcare in this Country really sucks, especially for people 65 and over. They just write us off as expendable. My husband was NOT expendable. He was my LIFE. A life I no longer have. He was a good man. He got along with everyone. His family was his life, as he was ours. I'm still fighting for Justice and don't understand why the Federal Government is paying Hospitals and Nursing Homes for their ILLEGAL practices. When will they ever put an end to this shit and stop wasting money? When will they stop letting these Hellholes MURDER our Loved ones? I've sent in tons of proof of wrongdoing, but no-one cares. This is how bad the standard of care is for patients these days. I guess there are no longer ANY standards. They just do whatever they please without any repercussions!
14 Months and life isn't any easier. It's harder. It sucks! We were together almost 43 years. We were soulmates and did everything together. Now its me trying to do it all. Some days I don't feel like doing anything. Not the same me for sure. That me is gone and will never be back. I just feel like a shell. No happiness left in me.
All I care about is getting my husband justice. Those scumbags need to be prosecuted and I won't stop until they are. I am fighting for ALL of our loved ones, murdered by ILLEGAL Euthanasia. Hospice/Palliative care MUST be abolished.

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by ILLEGAL, Non-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Josephs Hospital in Nashua, NH

No comments:

Post a Comment