I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Death Panel Medicine–A Tale of Two Babies: Royal Baby vs. Alfie Evans

Death Panel Medicine–A Tale of Two Babies: Royal Baby vs. Alfie Evans | Oath Keepers:
Same thing with my husband. Former Pres. Bush was treated for a UTI and Sepsis, but my husband was denied treatment and left to die. We aren't rich. My husband had Medicare. If you're rich you get treatment. If you're not, you're expendable and left to die!

Patriot Nurse has a rant about the disparity between how we view the babies of the rich and famous, (in this case the British Royal Baby), and little Alfie Evans, who died recently. The British courts refused to allow Alfie’s parents to take Alfie out of the country for treatment. Really!!!! If the Royal Baby had been similarly ill, would the British courts have denied the Royal Family the opportunity to seek outside help? You know the answer to that question.

Check out the Video

No comments:

Post a Comment