I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Friday, April 26, 2024

Today is the 7 year Anniversary of the UN-Prosecuted Medical Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH




Seven years ago today my Husband lost his life due to the Medical Murder he suffered at the hand's of the hospital we once trusted, St. Josephs in Nashua, NH. If he hadn't been pushed over the edge by APRN Cheryl De La Rosa, the uninvited, unwanted, Palliative care Nurse Practitioner who was sent to our house by some idiot at Harbor Healthcare, he would still be alive today.                     My Husband had been discharged from the hellhole hospital, no longer able to walk, but in very good spirit's, talking, laughing and eating. He wasn't even taking the morphine the hospital tried pushing on him. He stated he wasn't in pain and didn't want it.                                                         We accepted the help of the AIM program, NOT Hospice or Palliative care. My Husband had a really nice Nurse who never even spoke about death. She was supposed to be the only Nurse to come to the house, but for some ungodly reason someone from Harbor Healthcare sent the Death Monger to our home. My Husband was doing great until the Death Monger Murderer Cheryl De La Rosa showed up and performed her death rant. He became un-responsive. He no longer ate, drank, laughed or even spoke. The bitch walked out and left him that way. His AIM Nurse couldn't believe the condition he was now in. Cheryl De La Rosa was no longer allowed at my house, per her boss. Unfortunately, my Husband had to be brought back to the hellhole hospital where Hospitalist Winn Kyaw refused testing to see if he had a stroke. He also refused to check his hemoglobin as I had asked. If it had gone down he should be able to get a blood tranfusion, but again Winn Kyaw refused, stating "Why give blood to him when someone else could use it more." What a POS! I also set up a transfer to Norris Cotton Cancer Center where two Doctor's were awaiting his arrival, but the Death Monger's at St. Joes held him hostage and wouldn't let him go. If I could have gotten him there myself I would have taken him, but he needed to go by ambulance. After going through his medical file after his death I found out he didn't have a stroke. He had a Heart attack, left untreated just like everything else. They must have gotten an overabundance of Morphine at a really cheap price because that's all they gave him. APRN Kristen Fox, another uninvited Death Monger wanted to put him on a morphine drip so he would die sooner. We refused. For some reason his Dr., Doctor Tisdale sent that bitch into his room. She started calling the shot's, although she denied right to my face that she was the one that had him taken off the SEPSIS medication and taken out of ICU. And NO, nobody told us he had SEPSIS and nobody told us why he was taken off the medication. We surmised that the medication they were giving him was no longer needed. Little did we know he did need it, along with medication for the UTI that they never treated him for. She said he would be dead in about 2 hour's when he was first readmitted.  He lived seven more day's, no thank's to those Murderers. If that death Monger had her way he would have only lived two hour's. No-one told us anything. All they kept saying was he was dying of cancer. What a crock of shit.                                                          My Husband was MURDERED. He was put on Hospice/Palliative care ILLEGALLY and DNRED ILLEGALLY and the State of New Hampshire does absolutely NOTHING and no Lawyer would take his case. Is this what Healthcare has become for people over 65. Are ALL Doctor's IMMUNE from Prosecution these day's, especially in New Hampshire? When did MURDER become legal? Even the NH Board of Medicine told me my Husband was DNRED ILLEGALLY, but they still did NOTHING. The Murderers still walk free, killing off as many patient's as they want with no recourse. Some day they will get what's coming to them. I hope I'm around to witness it. KARMA will step in and they will get what they deserve, all on their own. I hope their lives are filled with pain and suffering for what they did to my poor Husband and my family. I will never let them or the State of NH forget the man they Murdered. My beloved Husband, Bill Knightly.
 Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment