I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Happy 73rd Birthday to My Knight in Heaven







 Happy 73rd Birthday to My Knight in Heaven.We so wish you were here with us to celebrate your life, but thank's to St. Joseph's Hospital you are no longer with us.                                                            Another sad Birthday without you. Sorry no balloon's being sent to Heaven today as the weather is too bad, but they will be sent to you soon and I'll get your Birthday cake, like I've done every year that we've been together. I know how much you alway's liked Birthday cakes and you never let anyone go without a cake.                                 Another year without you here on your Birthday. This makes the 7th year. I can't believe you would be 73 today. If only we steered clear of St. Joes Hospital, you would still be here. If only we had known, we never would have stepped foot in that hellhole. How were we to know they had no intention's on treating you? Doctor's are supposed  to save lives, NOT KILL, but as we learned the hard way, killing off the sick and elderly is the new norm thank's to Obamacare.                  Happy Birthday Knight. We love and miss you. You will Never be forgotten. Your balloon's will be coming soon. Love you!

Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment