I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Today is the 31 Month Anniversary of My Husband Bill Knightly's MEDICAL MURDER at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

Today is the 31 Month Anniversary of My Husband Bill Knightly's MEDICAL MURDER. 
Life still isn't any easier and I doubt it ever will be.We were one, now I'm half the person I used to be. My outlook on life without My "Better Half" is filled with anger and disgust, just knowing that this State along with others does nothing to these Medical Murderers killing off our Loved one's. Will they put an end to these ILLEGAL Murders when it happens to one of their own? 
Money IS the root of ALL Evil and if you don't have a lot of it, you're doomed. You become expendable in the eyes of the State, who refuse to prosecute Medical Murderers. If there is any way possible you can afford you own Health Insurance, do it, because Medicare will NOT fight for your life to be saved OR fight for the Justice you or your Loved one deserves. They are a business and all they care about is saving MONEY, NOT LIVES. Pure Fact! My HUSBAND was just one of many Murdered by Money hungry Medical Un-professionals who denied him treatment and Murdered him instead just to save money and Medicare and the State just stand by and give them a free pass. Beware! You could be next!

My Husband, the Love of My Life will NEVER be forgotten!!!

Extremely Pissed off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by Non-consensual, ILLEGAL Hospice/Palliative Care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment