I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Today is the 30 month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of My Husband, Bill Knightly by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


Today is the 30 month Anniversary of the Medical Murder of My Husband, Bill Knightly. He will NEVER be forgotten and I will continue to fight for Justice! Still NO Criminal charges. Medical Murder still goes UNPUNISHED in NEW HAMPSHIRE! This State needs to get off their lazy greedy asses and ENFORCE the Law!
And NO, Life does NOT get any easier as the minutes, hours, day's, weeks and month's go by without my Loving Husband. He was my Rock. He was my Everything. I am so lost without him and so are my family member's. My Granddaughter's talk about him every day. The little one still doesn't understand why he hasn't come home yet. Every time the song "I'm Coming Home" play's, she say's that's De De's song and he's coming home.They both miss him as much as I do. He made life worth living. Life just isn't the same without him and never will be.
Thank's for NOTHING St. Joseph's Hospital! You SUCK! You SUCK the life out of everybody who is stupid enough to look to you for treatment and compassion! This fight will never end until your Murdering Dr.s and Nurse Practitioner's are prosecuted. They're the ones bringing you down and you just don'y get it! But we're in New Hampshire, so I don't see that ever happening. I hope you like all the rotten publicity because there's plenty more coming your way!

I Love you My Knight and always will! 
Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH


2 comments:

  1. If everything you say is true, won’t a lawyer help you sue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not worth enough to Lawyer's in NH. There is a cap and they're too greedy. They also go by whatever is on the Death certificate. It doesn't matter whether it's true or false. That's what they go by.

    ReplyDelete