I am Speaking up!!!!!!

I am Speaking up!!!!!!
Me and My Knight

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Today is the 71 Month Anniversary of the Unprosecuted Medical Murder of My Husband Bill Knightly by St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH

71 months ago today My Husband was taken from me by St. Joseph Hospital's UN-ethical Medical UN-proffessionals who call themselves Doctor's and an extremely UN-ethical Nurse Practitioner, who in her own word's leads a "ZEN life." It must be nice, while I struggle through life trying to get Justice for My Murdered Husband. My Beloved Husband, who walked into his favorite Hospital and asked for treatment, but got nothing but overdosed with Morphine, put on Hospice/Palliative care, ILLEGALLY and DNRed ILLEGALLY and the State Of New Hampshire still does NOTHING to hold any of them accountable.  It look's like they never will.                                                                                        Had I known how bad St. Joseph's had become, I never would have agreed to bring My Husband there. I would have talked him out of it and taken him to Boston where people aren't treated like shit. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think the Hospital we alway's trusted would MURDER my loving Husband. I haven't stepped foot in there since and never will and I suggest anyone who cherishes their life to steer clear of the Hospital of Death, Sepsis Central.  Take yourselves and your loved ones to Hospitals that treat patient's, not kill them.      Next month will make six year's since My Husband's death and life does NOT get easier, especially when his Murderers still walk free and continue killing our Loved ones. The idiot's who call themselves Medical Proffessionals who deny treating patient's, need to crawl back under the rock's they came out of. These are NOT Doctors. They're MURDERERS! They belong in Prison, not living a ZEN Life!              

I Love you My Knight and always will! Extremely Pissed Off Wife of Bill Knightly, Murdered by NON-consensual Hospice/Palliative care at St. Joseph Hospital in Nashua, NH  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment